Today we discussed how to heal through ecosystems!
SESSION 10 - GROUP VIDEO
Watch 10-20 minutes of a GROUP video teaching, that correlates with the full Workshop semester topics.
GROUP CONVERSATION GUIDE
WHAT YOU DO?
is a group of
interconnected and interactive
creating an organized
METHOD of OUTCOMES.
4 GREATEST PREDICTORS OF RECOVERY
- Recovery partners
- Specialized training
- Giving back
There is a difference between
TRYING and TRAINING!
- The goal is intimacy, not performance!
- The goal is to enter the emotional brain through these exercises, not just learn academics!
- Church Ownership
- Evangelism Invites
- Love Stranger
- Raise Hands/Shouts
- Centering (Mindlessness)
- Spiritual Languages
- Bible Reading/Study
- Meditation (Mindful)
- Courage/Faith Risks
- Sexual Purity
GROUP DISCUSSION QUESTIONS
Take a few moments to discuss your answers to these questions with the Group.
If you could instantly possess three skills you don’t presently have, what would they be?
- Are you comfortable being “emotional” with the Lord? What is your greatest challenge/fear about being emotionally connected to Christ?
- What are your favorite spiritual exercises (see notes above)? What are your most challenging spiritual exercises?
- Name one part of an ecosystem that you are consistently engaged with that is compelling you to health? (Relationships, environments, exercise behaviors; God, recovery partners, specialized training or giving back)
- Which part of your ecosystem is causing you the greatest challenges towards health right now (relationships, environments, exercise behaviors; God, recovery partners, specialized training or giving back)? Why?
RECEIVE HOLY COMMUNION TOGETHER
1 Corinthians 11:23-26 NKJV For I received from the Lord that which I also delivered to you: that the Lord Jesus on the [same] night in which He was betrayed took bread; 24 and when He had given thanks, He broke [it] and said, "Take, eat; this is My body which is broken for you; do this in remembrance of Me." 25 In the same manner [He] also [took] the cup after supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood. This do, as often as you drink [it], in remembrance of Me." 26 For as often as you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord's death till He comes.
SESSION 10 - WRAP UP VIDEO #2
This is a 5-10 minute video for MOVING FORWARD, GOING DEEPER, use of worksheets and periodic church-wide announcements.
Receive the challenge to “MOVE FORWARD” by applying what was learned this week.
- GROUPS EXPERIENCE SURVEY (CLICK HERE)
- EASTER - Easter prayer card / Easter invite cards / Easter prayers (SEE LAST WEEK'S SESSION MOVING FORWARD)
- THE NEXT GROUP SEMESTER - Launches April 30th
- GROUPS LAUNCH - Group Rally April 23 & 30th and new attenders
- INTERIM SESSIONS - Concerts, meals, community service, etc.
- CONTINUE YEAR CYCLE - Encouragement to continue the year cycle of this Group
- CELEBRATE YOUR GROUP HOSTS - Celebrate your Group Hosts for being AWESOME!!
Encouragement to engage the FULL WORKSHOP SEMESTER experience. While this is not required, nor is the Group discussions connected to the full workshop, it is an option for everyone.
PRAYER / DISMISS GROUP
Prayer time with the Group.