Hello Group Hosts!
You all continue to do an amazing job with your groups! We love seeing how much all the groups are bonding and what a difference you all are making!
This current session on Healing has been amazing! This session will end on 6/10. The Summer session won’t start up until July 22, so you have 6 weeks off! Can you believe it! I would like all of you to be thinking of what you want to do with your group during this time. We would like for you to continue to meet, but to do fun things. It is would be awesome if you could do something every other week or even every week. Here are some ideas of things you can do:
- Find something you can do to serve the community as a group.
- Yardwork for elderly person
- Rotate to each persons home in the group and have a cookout/potluck
- Go to a park and have picnic
- Go to Movie in theater or host backyard movie at your house
- Go to the zoo
- Go to lunch together after church on a Sunday
- Game Night
- Backyard Volleyball
- Royals Game
- Scavenger Hunt
- Escape Room
- Pool Party
These are just a few ideas for you to think about, but plan what to do with your group during these 6 weeks and make the most of it. It is important to do fun things as a group.
Also please continue to send me your attendance each week during this time off.
If there is anything I can help you with, please don’t hesitate to contact me!