NEW REGISTRATION PROCESS COMING – JUNE 10
We have something brand new for you. One of our annual goals is to have 10 Sunday visitors each week. We are rolling out a new system for registering our newest guests each week. Beginning June 10, a padfolio with two columns of check-in pads will pass down each isle. The white pad is for regular attenders, and the yellow pad is for guests.
We are asking ALL our LifePointers to lead the way by participating. As a regular you can register each week with your name only. If everyone of us just puts our name down, our visitors will find courage to do it also. We ask you to make this a weekly priority. To find out more go to Pointe.info/pads .
I recently experienced the ministry of Graham Cooke. I am enjoying his heart and the heart of God I often feel through him. Here are two of his prophetic soakings that have touched me in devotional times:
RESTORING EMOTIONAL WHOLENESS:
A 3-DAY BETRAYAL TRAUMA INTENSIVE
*Must be active with a therapist to attend
This 3-day Betrayal Trauma intensive workshop is designed to help wives in their process of healing from the pain of marital ruptures caused by sexually addictive behavior. By focusing on faith integration, neuroscience, experiential activities, and group exercises, this trauma processing workshop seeks to validate the heart, inspire the mind, and restore emotional wholeness for wives who long to find healing in their recovery journey.
- DATES: June 7 - 9, 2018
- FACILITATORS: Todd Bowman, PhD, LCPC & Christine Presley, MS, LMFT
- LOCATION: LifePointe Church, 2080 E 151st St, Olathe, KS 66062
- LODGING (provided in cost): La Quinta Inns & Suites 20570 W 151st St, Olathe, KS 66061
- COST: $1695 per attendee (includes lodging, most meals, and all workshop materials)
- REGISTRATION: For registration information, please contact Todd Bowman, PhD at firstname.lastname@example.org
GOD IS ACTIVELY CHANGING LIFE!
Sometimes we run day to day and assume little is happening in God's Kingdom. We created TELL YOUR STORY so you could see what God is doing at LifePointe. God is active in healing, delivering, promoting, favoring and prospering in so many varied ways. Watch as Pastor Patrick shares a few of those. Read the rest at TELL YOUR STORY!
WHEN PEOPLE TRANSITION CHURCHES
Often when people transition churches, those who remain are left with questions. Sometimes there is suffering, even feelings of grief and loss. Not knowing "why" can feel very personal. Sometimes members can feel angry; angry at the ones who left, or even the "offenders" who are thought to have compelled them to leave. Leaders are sometimes put in the scope of suspicion for possible negligence, or questionable leadership decisions. Our brains begin to scan for any data to create a storyline. We create conjecture, assumption and "fill in the blanks." Unfortunately, many of the storylines are untrue. So how do we heal when we don't know the backstories? Hear Pastor Patrick share his heart about these unique dynamics and let his heart begin the healing in your heart.
- People to Be Loved (LGBTQ) – Preston Sprinkle
- Boundaries – Dr Henry Cloud (Video Series at Boundaries.me)
- Shawn Bolz – God Secrets e-Course
- Hold Me Tight – Sue Johnson
- Anatomy of the Soul – Curt Thompson (Neuroscientist) [Emotions and God]
- Bill Johnson (Bethel.tv) – Teaching Videos
- Michael Koulinous (Jesusimage.tv) – Interviews
EXCITING THINGS COMING:
- Onboarding (20 Per Month)
- Developmental / Discipleship Relationships
- FYI - We need leaders!
2018 CHURCH-WIDE ANNUAL GOALS
PRESENTED FEB 05, 2018
GOALS DATE OF DESIRED ACCOMPLISHMENT IS BY DEC 31, 2018
1. NEW INVITATIONS EXTENDED BY LIFEPOINTERS
- Each One Reach One Each Month (1920 Total)
2. NEW VISITORS EACH WEEK
- 10 Adults + Children (No Wed Surge Students – They have their own metrics)
3. NEW KIDSLIFE WEEKLY ATTENDANCE
- 20 New Kids (Newborn thru 5th Grade / 60 Total)
4. NEW TEEN STUDENTS WEDNESDAY WEEKLY ATTENDANCE (6th – 12th Grade)
- 10 New Students (Total 30 = 15 Middle School / 15 High School)
5. NEW COLLEGE/YOUNG ADULT & CAREER THURSDAY WEEKLY ATTENDANCE
- 10 New Attenders (20 Total = 10 College / 10 Young Adult – Career)
6. SALVATIONS BY RAISED HANDS
- 2 People Per Week (Adults + KidsLife + Teen Surge Wed + College/Career / 104 Annually)
7. BAPTISMS (FROM START TRACK)
- 2 Per Month (26 Annually)
8. 2018 CHURCH ATTENDANCE GROWTH
- 300 (150 New Attenders Weekly)
9. NEW VISITOR TO START TRACK COMPLETION
- 7 of Visiting Adults / Teen Students Per Month (MISSED PRINT ON SUNDAY)
10. PRESENT ATTENDER TO START TRACK MEMBERHSIP APPLICATION
- 100 Existing LifePointe Adult & Teen Student Attenders to Complete Membership Application
11. NEW GROUPS ATTENDERS
- 27 New Adult Attenders (75% of Overall Attendance OR 120 Total in Groups)
12. NEW GROUP HOSTS (LEADERS) 2018
- 7 New Group Hosts/Available Groups (15 Total)
13. WORKSHOPS LISTENED TO EACH WEEK
- 75 Hours Per Week By 75 Adults & Teen Students (50% Overall Attendance – 1 Hr Wk)
14. NEW PRAYER FIREPIT AND PRAYER COLLECTIVE NIGHTS ATTENDERS – KEN WHITESIDE
- 10 New People (25 Total)
15. RECOVERY GROUPS (MEN’S CONQUER & PURE DESIRE, GENERAL COMPULSIVE/ADDICTION RECOVERY, GRIEF SHARE)
- 25 Conquer (Pure Desire) / 20 General Recovery / 15 Grief Share
16. SERVING THE VISION WITH INTENSITY AND FEEDBACK
- Everyone Learn and Practice Weekly
17. NEW SERVING TEAM MEMBERS PER MONTH
- 7 Adults / Teen Students Per Month
18. NEW KIDSLIFE COACHES
- 4 Men / 4 Women
19. NEW TEEN STUDENT COACHES (ADULT VOLUNTEERS)
- 4 Female / 4 Male
20. NEW TEAM NIGHT ATTENDERS
- 50 New Adult & Teen Student Attenders (100 Total)
21. NEW TEAM CAPTAINS (LEADERS)
- 20 New Team Captains
22. INDIVIDUAL DEVELOPMENT / FEEDBACK MEETINGS
- 1-2x Per Month with Your Director or Team Captain
FINANCIAL GIVING INCREASES
23. GROWTH GIVERS (First Time to Increasing Percentage to LifePointe)
- 50 New Increased Percentage Givers
24. NEW TITHE GIVERS (10% to LifePointe)
- 20 New Tithe Givers
25. NEW SERVANT GIVERS (Extravagant Heart over and above 10%)
- 10 New Servant Givers
26. NEW ONLINE RECURRING GIVERS
- 20 New Online Recurring Givers
27. NEW CAMPUS
- $10,000,000 New Property and Campus Buildings
28. ONLINE SUNDAY LIVE STREAM ATTENDERS
- 100 New Weekly Attenders
29. NEW GLOBAL MEDIA PLATFORM
- TV Show
- Regional Rallies
- Regional Intensives
- Find a Mentor/Therapist
- Recovery Groups
- Spouse Groups
- Marriage Counseling
- Pastor’s Groups
30. LP MISSIONS GIVING – 10+%
- Church plants, Other Church Campaigns, Ministries, Global Missions, Outreaches, Marketing Evangelism, etc.
All of these missions/outreaches are vetted on the basis of:
1- Similar Vision
2- Fruitfulness (Return on Investment)
3- Impact on Us (Me, the Leadership and congregation)
The higher the “Impact on Us”, the more likely we are monthly partners. The rest are usually one-time gifts so there are no projected on-going expectations to the receiving organizations/persons. (We encourage you to consider that as well)
We encourage you to give to global missions earmarked through LifePointe. It helps our financial position before banks, and it allows healthy feedback about ministries you are connected to, which is wise to do as we move towards the future.
VISION & GOAL SETTING SUNDAY - SUPER BOWL SUNDAY
WE EMPOWER PEOPLE TO FULFILL THE GREAT COMMISSION
WE INTRODUCE PEOPLE TO THE REAL JESUS AND THE POWER OF REDEMPTION
WE ARE JESUS CENTERED
WE ARE HUMILITY DRIVEN
WE ARE CIRCLE MAKERS
WE HAVE A HEART FOR THE HOUSE
WE ARE HUNGRY TO BE THE BEST
WE ONLY DO FOUR THINGS AT LIFEPOINTE:
- SUNDAYS: This is where the REAL JESUS and the POWER OF REDEMPTION is introduced, celebrated and encountered.
- GROUPS: This is where we build connections for laughter, growth and life
- WORKSHOPS: This is where we gain tools for right thinking, emotionally-charged believing and whole-life transformation
- TEAMS: This is where we make a difference, fulfilling our purpose and living extravagantly generous lives
2018 is going to be an EXPONENTIAL year!
THE HEROES JOURNEY - WHAT IS IT?
WHAT MAKES A HERO?
- A character with a flawed sense of IDENTITY facing a problem
- Meets a TRANSFORMATIONAL Guide and friends
- That gives the hero TRAINING, skills and a plan
- So he/she are EMPOWERED to win the day
… The Hero settles into a “new normal,” repeats the process for yet greater victories and becomes a Guide to new emerging Heroes!
HOW WE DO IT!
COLOSSIANS 1:28-29 We PROCLAIM Him, ADMONISHING and TEACHING everyone with all wisdom, that we may present everyone PERFECT in Christ. To this end I labor, struggling with all energy, which so powerfully works in me.