WATCH THE TEAM NIGHT VIDEO EXPERIENCE NOW!
LOVE AND LAUGHTER
The night was filled with festive fun as our featured comedian, Devin Hendersen, melted our faces. He made fun of every job, ministry, idea and role that any of us play in our lives.
DECEMBER 5-STAR HERO
LifePointe Team Nights are so much fun with people who are serious about changing the world!! Heroes are people who are helping people. Tonight our 5-STAR HERO is Michael and Amy Meadors.
Michael and Amy have supported the vision of LifePointe for many years now. They either have served or presently serve in the following areas:
- Michael: Group Host/Leader, Recovery Ministry, Ushers, Greeters, Ambassadors, and Grounds Team
- Amy: Group Host/Leader, KidsLife, Greeters, Ambassadors
LifePointe would not have become what it is without the HIGH investments in every area of our church. Here are a few reasons why:
- They are Jesus Centered: They receive the Word preached with hunger and joy. Their humility of heart and teachable spirit makes the fierce warriors. They anticipate Firepits and the work of the Holy Spirit there.
- They are Humility Driven: They are low maintenance and high output members. They honor their leaders, offering great ideas and opinions, yet keeping grace as their prize. They give themselves to "mundane tasks (Rom 12:16)" and addict themselves to ministry.
- They are Circle Makers: They deflect all drama, refuse to gossip and bring honor to our church family by keeping their hearts focused on the mission of the church. Their service as Group Hosts, opening their home each week, has been the glue for so many attenders.
- They Have a Heart for the House: They have been through our 3-year capital campaigns, generously modeling a heart for the house. Their generosity to our guest speakers, missionaries, people in need and any projects has been extravagant. They prioritize every event at LifePointe; special guest speakers, prayer and fasting events, clean up work days, and special volunteer projects.
- They are Hungry to Be the Best: They are highly responsive, showing up early and leaving late, refusing both procrastination and perfectionism.
We are pleased to honor them with the LifePointe 5-Star Trophy, and the Red Hero Cape!
GREAT DAYS AND VISION
Pastor Patrick, Jason and Joyce continued to talk through the many upgrades we are experiencing in this season of ministry. 2017 really is the year that changes everything!
Below is a summary of ministry that was conferred upon our Directors. Be sure to congratulate these leaders and remember...2017 is the year that changes everything!
- Teams Director: Brian Burris has been serving for well over a year as our Teams Director, however, tonight Pastor laid hands on him to transfer the grace for this ministry.
- Administrative Assistant: Rebecca Burris has also been serving for several years, being the center of all that LifePointe is. Pastor laid hands on her to confer the grace for her ministry.
- Groups Director: Amy Morbeck while new to LifePointe, is a veteran in Group ministry. We are excited to announce her as the new Groups Director. She will be working with each Group Host/Leader to help them rise in their potential and to multiply fruitfulness in their ministries.
These next months are going to be amazing and we are so excited about what God is doing at LifePointe!
A big THANK YOU to Rebecca Burris for setting up the table decorations and flow of food service for the evening. Your generosity and excellence inspires us all!