WHAT ARE LIFEPOINTE WORKSHOPS?
LifePointe Workshops are eCourses (electronic, video-driven, interactive learning) experiences that include performable sheets/workbooks to rebuild your heart and brain’s base systems. In 8-weeks (some Workshops have bonus weeks) you will have significant confidence to change at an atomic-heart level.
VISION FOR WORKSHOPS: Workshops train people for an unwavering theological foundation, giving a lifetime of encounters with the REAL JESUS and the POWER OF REDEMPTION!
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY "REDEMPTION?" "Redemption" is the Biblical term for "the gospel." It has to do with all aspects of Jesus' mission to set people free from the effects of sin. Our understanding of Redemption determines how we view God, ourselves, and others. It also is how we make meaning of human suffering; Redemption is the foundation for finding hope and power to live beyond our present pain.
At LifePointe, we frame up Redemption in four categories:
- The Science of Freedom: Understanding why you do what you do, from roots in the heart and soul to compulsive behaviors. The topics include:
- Biblical Freedom (theology correlated with neuroscience and psychology)
- Trauma Recovery
- Relationship Boundaries
- Renewing the Mind
- Spiritual Disciplines
- And more
- Redemption Basics: Understanding what Christ accomplished at the Cross, revealing God's unwavering goodness towards us. The topics include:
- Understanding God's Sovereignty and Man's Freewill
- The Forgiveness of Sin and Restorative Power
- Our Identity in Christ
- The Power of a Born Again Spirit
- Emotional Restoration
- Spiritual Laws that Govern Blessing and Cursing
- Miracle Healing and Strength
- Miracle Provision and Prosperity
- Miracle Protection and Safety
- Making Sense of Human Suffering
- The Blood Covenant
- And more
Redemption is about "What Christ DID!"
- Authority of the Believer: Understanding our free moral responsibility and authority to activate what Christ accomplished at the Cross. The topics include:
- Authority in Redemption
- Lifestyle Faith (what is is, how it works, how to activate it)
- Experiencing Grace
- The Name of Jesus
- The Power of Positive Declarations
- Taking Responsibility for a Better Life
- Fulfilling the Great Commission
- And more
The Authority of the Believer is about "What we DO in response to what Christ DID!"
- The Holy Spirit: Understanding God's partnership in us, enabling us to use spiritual authority, accessing all that Christ did in Redemption. The topics include:
- Who Is the Holy Spirit
- God Inside the Believer
- How God Guides/Speaks
- The Baptism in the Holy Spirit
- The Beauty of Spiritual Languages ("unknown tongues")
- The Gifts of the Holy Spirit
- The Anointing to Represent Christ
- Miracle Ministry
- Personal Callings and Assignments
- Daily Activations to Love People Well
- And more
The Holy Spirit topics are about "What God's partnership DOES to help us DO what Christ DID!"
HOW TO WATCH/LISTEN
We encourage you to approach the Workshops like you would a Netflix series you would binge on, rather than an academic course you need a degree in. Allow the feeding to be casual, play it in your car while driving, listen while cooking, getting ready in the mornings, or any place and time. The ecourse is available in both audio (podcast) and video formats.
Workshops are best processed in correlation with GROUPS. To learn more about GROUPS click HERE.
PODCAST AUDIO ACCESS
We have also created a podcast link for you to access all the Workshops in audio form through a smart device. The podcast can be installed by clicking lifepointechurcholathe.libsyn.com/rss from your smart device (phone/tablet).
- APPLE: On an Apple product the above link will take you to a page that says "Open this page in 'News'?". Click OPEN. Then it will ask you to "Add a Podcast by URL...", then click SUBSCRIBE. Our podcast will be in your SHOW list using the LifePointe circle logo. Click that logo and access all four Workshops.
- ANDROID: Android users can get an RSS app and follow a similar path.
If you struggle with this process, please let us know, and we will have someone help you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
WORKSHOP VIDEO ACCESS
Below are the links to access all the Workshops in video form and to get any mentioned worksheets.
2018 WORKSHOP SCHEDULE
Workshops are designed to be processed in the context of friends. LifePointe GROUPS are the best place to maximize the experience. Learn more and/or sign up for a GROUP HERE.
- WINTER GROUPS - Science of Freedom: February 4 – March 31
- SPRING GROUPS - Redemption: April 22 – June 16
- SUMMER GROUPS - Authority of the Believer: July 29 – September 22
- FALL GROUPS - The Holy Spirit: October 14 – December 8
HOST AND TEACHER
PATRICK NORRIS is a seasoned Senior Pastor with over 30 years of theological/biblical training. Being a scientist at heart, his passion has always been to understand why people do what they do. This growing body of work has even opened new insights to living the supernatural faith-life Jesus modeled. Over the past several years Patrick has become a certified addiction professional, trained by many of the addiction pioneers and leading experts in the world (International Institute of Trauma and Addiction Professionals). In the training process, he saw that the Scriptural truth-template shows a system of human behavior that is consistent with what traumatologists, psychologists and neurobiologists have discovered through empirical research and/or practice. Yet these secular researchers and therapists can shine insights onto the Scriptural texts, to unlock boxed interpretations of the text. Patrick believes God understands the most depraved of behaviors, while affectionately nurturing them into recovery. Because that extreme of a case is true, Patrick believes God understands you too; you are about to be affectionately nurtured into recovery!
WHAT GRADUATES ARE SAYING
- "This workshop saved our marriage!"
- "'Great stuff' is an under statement!"
- “My favorite part of the workshop is the freedom I felt and all the discoveries about myself…becoming more emotionally intelligent.”
- “I love this class. It was my second time taking it and learned as much the second time…just on a deeper level.”
- “I have such an awareness of my emotions now that when they start to run high I am able to bring them under control… I have more understanding of myself…”
- “My favorite part was learning about core beliefs and how harmful they have been.”
- “Understanding the executive and emotional parts of the brain helped me understand my behavior.”
- “This workshop has been a complete transformation of my mind.”
- “Destructive thinking patterns and shame have been broken off.”
- “Pastor has such expertise in this area and most churches NEVER talk about it. I feel very blessed to have heard this teaching.”